OPTIONAL ~ Materials Kit for 'Meditation Mala Masterclass'
Please note: This is an optional kit. Only purchase this kit if you have signed up to attend the Live online class on September 17th. If you reside outside of the UK and want to purchase this kit, please order 2-3 weeks before the class date, for the package to arrive in time.
You are also most welcome to source your own materials if you prefer - I will give you full instructions on what to get, just contact me.
This kit offers you the choice of three crystal types for the 108 counter beads. Please let me know which one you want me to include in your kit:
A) Rose Quartz
B) Golden Sheen Obsidian
As much as possible, I aim to accommodate your wishes so you'll get to make a very personal mala. Email me.
For your kit, you can also choose your own favourite knotting cord colour. I have most colours available so give me three preferences, for example: 1) dark blue 2) light blue 3) bright pink - and I'll include in your kit the first colour if I have it. If not, then I'll include your second choice, etc.
Add your choices in the 'Notes' field in your order, or simply send me a separate email.
- Counter beads x108 (let me know your choice)
- Divider crystals x3 (to match your choice of counter beads & cord colour)
- Small divider accent crystals x8
- Guru bead x1 (to match the dividers)
- Small guru accent beads x4
- Small crystals for tassel strands x12
- Micro-macrame cord, for counter beads & guru tassel (let me know your colour choice)
- Practice cord, approx. 1 metre
- Metal clip
- Padding fabric for holding crystals with the metal clip
- Pouch cork
- Tapestry needle
- Cotton cord x2 for pouch making
- Stopper bead for pouch cord
- Cotton wool
In addition, you will need to have these ready on the day of the workshop, as these cannot be sent by post either for safety or weight reasons:
- Cigarette lighter, electronic style is best (alternatively a candle)
- Small plate or shallow bowl that can hold a bit of water
I look forward to meeting you on Zoom on Sunday the 17th September!
Any questions, please send me a message.