Materials Kit with a choice of counter beads ~ for 'Make Your Own Meditation Mala' online class on OCT 17
ONLY purchase this kit, if you have registered for the Live online workshop. This is an optional kit, you can also source your own materials if you prefer. You can refer to this 9min video for advice on what is needed and use the list below as a guide.
If you reside outside of the UK, I advise to purchase this kit BEFORE the end of September, so there is still time for it to arrive to you before the workshop day.
When purchasing this kit, let me know your choice of counter beads:
Rose Quartz / Picture Jasper / Howlite / Chrysocolla
Some options for divider beads include: Carnelian, Smokey Quartz, Dzi Agate, Gobi Agate, Peace Jade, Black Tourmaline, Sage Amethyst, Blue Lace Agate, rough cut Rose Quartz, African Turquoise Jasper, Almandine Garnet
For your kit, you can also choose your own favourite knotting cord colour.
Add your choices in the 'Notes' field in your order, or simply send me a separate email so I know which divider beads and what cord colour to pack in your kit.
- Counter beads x108 (let me know your choice)
- Divider crystals x3 (let me know your choice)
- Small divider accent crystals x8
- Guru bead x1 (let me know your choice, doesn't have to be the same as the divider beads)
- Small guru accent beads x4
- Thread for tassel, approx. 12 metres (peace silk)
- Small crystals for tassel strands x6
- Micro-macrame cord, approx. 8 metres (let me know your colour choice)
- Practice cord, approx. 1 metre
- Metal clip
- Padding cork
- Pouch cork
- Tapestry needle
- Cotton cord x2
- Stopper bead
- Cotton wool
In addition, you will need to have these ready on the day of the workshop, as these cannot be sent by post either for safety or weight reasons:
- Cigarette lighter, electronic style is best
- Small plate or shallow bowl that can hold a bit of water
I look forward to meeting you on Zoom on Sunday the 17th October!
Any questions, please send me a message.